.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Swamp Thoughts

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Powder (snow) in my nose


Well, there I am on the ground, being my usual deft self. I fell so many times on my head, that the next day (yes, only the next day), I decided to buy myself a helmet. I tell you, I LOVE my helmet. It made falling a much better experience. Plus, I began to snowboard more confidently. And now I can decorate it with cool stickers.
By the second day, I was cruising (like a skipping stone) down Academy, the supposed "easy" run at Sierra Summit. I enjoyed it. I want to go back. I can't say I like snowboarding more than I do skiing, since, I can ski the black diamond runs without a need for a helmet, but, I tell you, the next time I hit the slopes, it'll be with a snowboard strapped to my feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home