.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Swamp Thoughts

Friday, February 17, 2006

Free Agent: Rubber Gloves and Zombies

Day 2 of being a free agent has been quite mundane. Yesterday, I cleaned my house for a potential buyer to view later that day, thinking that I got everything in tip-top shape. I vacuumed, scrubbed, sanitized, only to discover today a little bit of “something” on a toilet seat. Grrrr. Well, hopefully nobody saw it. It’s gone now!

I had my car cleaned as well. I still had glass shards from when some punk decided to through a baseball-sized garden stone at my windshield. As I was about to leave yesterday, the kid next door asked, when the windshield was completely shattered, if I could see through it. Yeeeeaaaaaah, that kid is definitely gonna be one of our finest rocket scientists.

Today, I suffered the pain of paying bills. After the first two bills, I could only laugh at the math. I felt like zombies had gotten a hold of me and were starting to feed. First it tickles, then it’s so incredibly painful, one falls into a horrific state of blissful numbness. Is that how it goes? Well, let me know if any of you get attacked by zombies and survive as a human long enough to inform me. Thanks.

Speaking of being thankful, I must thank all of the people who’ve wished me well on my adventures as a free agent. Send me money: that would be more helpful. Ha, ha (just kidding…or am I? –smile-).

OK, well, I have a movie to watch, so I’ll take off, eh, and get to investigating about those digital cameras, so you can “see what I see”.

3 Comments:

  • Your blog is very interesting. I like your candor and humor. I hope you can update it frequently. Some people can update theirs every 5 minutes so why are you not faster? hahaha. I'm creating a blog called dinosaur galaxy.

    By Blogger cybergalen, at 10:49 AM, February 21, 2006  

  • You go gurrl! Balance doing whatcha gotta and then taking a break.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 PM, February 21, 2006  

  • Hey, Thank you!

    I'm trying to update the blog as much as I can. Lately, I've been really busy, going here and there. I have pictures I want to post, but I'm having trouble understanding what I need to do to get them up. Sooooooon...........

    By Blogger swampglow, at 10:13 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home