.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Swamp Thoughts

Saturday, February 25, 2006

2 minutes and counting

OK, I only have 2 minutes to write this update: I finally bought a camera to try out on my Sierra Summit trip. It's a Casio Exilim Z750. Check out the reviews on Amazon. I better not be disappointed....

OK, 1 minute left. I can't write about such thoughts that I have as I drive the distance between my house and my parents house, but let me tell you, after the reveries pass, I wonder: What the hell?

Anyway, another time, another blog. I'll see you guys on the other side of the mountain, hopefully, I'll be in one piece!

2 Comments:

  • well...waiting to see the pictures.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM, March 05, 2006  

  • Hi, Wayne!

    I'm trying to get pictures up in the off-blog Gallery that I have, but I'm having a bit of trouble. I'll get those pics plus the ones I toook of Tempest in Redwood City on March 4th!

    By Blogger swampglow, at 10:11 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home