.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Swamp Thoughts

Monday, February 13, 2006

The cash ain't talkin'

The first offer for buying my house came in last Thursday night. It was a lame offer, but I countered the offer anyway, on advice of my real estate agent. And to no surprise, I haven't heard a thing back.

I'm up trying to create a goodbye CD for my department at work. The CD contains music that I learned about from fellow coworkers. For some reason, though, my computer has been acting funky. I've been on it all night trying to get the songs and getting the thing to record. Sigh.

One good thing, though, a fellow blogger is back online, writing more of his hilarious tales of embarrasment and woe. Check out his blog at www.missingted.blogspot.com.

Man, I'm tired. I go sleep now...after I get this CD to record!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home